Membership of the Hepatitis C Partnership is open to any group or organisation that agrees to the terms of reference.
To apply to become a member please forward contact information and details about your organisation to email@example.com. As a member of the Hepatitis C Partnership you will a file of the logo which can be used to signify your membership of the partnership.
In becoming a member of the Hepatitis C Partnerships it means that you agree to:
- The 6 terms of reference as stated below
- To receive quarterly e-zines with the latest developments in relation to Hepatitis C
- To be added to a mailing list which will be used only for the promotion of Hepatitis C and related issues?
6 Terms of Reference for the Hepatitis C Partnership
- To establish a national collaborative network of stakeholders working in the area of Hepatitis C across the community/voluntary/statutory sectors with service user involvement at its centre.
- To provide a centralised information hub for all voluntary/community groups working with people with Hepatitis C and explore options around annual information meetings/conferences, social media information sharing/networking.
- To enhance and strengthen the support and information sharing network through the community/voluntary sector by working collaboratively with the service providers and groups such as ICORN, the HSE National Hepatitis C Strategy Implementation Group and the Consultative Council on Hepatitis C.
- To undertake and participate in public awareness campaigns which promote testing, treatment and general health promotion in relation to Hepatitis C, together with the above groups.
- To share the many experiences of the already established Hepatitis C networks in the community and provide a platform for service user experience to be heard and communicated onto the service providers.
- To advocate for the continued rollout of the HSE National Hepatitis C Strategy through national collaboration.